Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Food Matters TV

I love health movies. And when I say that, I mean, I really love health movies. It's kind of my thing. There is so much to learn and I always feel so inspired after watching a new film. 

Recently, I learned about a website called Food Matters TV.  This weekend Food Matters TV is having a free online viewing event. Over the past week, they have been doing screenings of five health films plus a Live Q&A with someone from the film. The Live Q&As are all completed now but they are still allowing you to view the sessions AND the films for free until November 2nd. Did I mention that it's free?

The five films are all centered around health but have very different topics. I love that there is something for everyone. Or, if you're a nerdy health person like me, they have everything you could wish for together in one spot!

The films for this event are:

Food Matters 
Love Bomb
Super Juice Me!
Carb-Loaded
Hungry For Change

Each film is about an hour and a half long and will pump you up with enough motivation to last for days. You can view the films by clicking here.

I'd love to hear about which films you watch and what your thoughts are! Are there any other health films that you've seen and would recommend?



P.S. I watched Love Bomb this afternoon and I'm about ready to sign up for chiropractic school then jump on a plane to South America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment