Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

2014 Birthday Theme

VISION

1. The act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be.

2. Something that you imagine; a picture that you see in your mind.

3. The ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom.

4. A mental image of what the future will or could be like.


My year of adventure officially came to a close on Friday. Saturday, being my birthday, means the start of a new yearly theme. This year I've chosen to focus on just one word. Vision.

I have an idea of how I want my life to be. I know what I want to do and where I want to go. I know the type of person that I want to be. 

The problem is, I sleep in later than I want to, rush to get to work late, roll my eyes 7.5 out of 8 hours at my job, go out to lunch and eat whatever I want with coworkers, come home exhausted, and proceed to watch television the rest of the night. 

This would be awesome if I wanted to be an unhappy, unhealthy grump, but alas I don't feel that is my life mission.

So this year I'm going to focus on my time. I'm going to live mindfully and progress with purpose. My aim is to spend my time wisely, accomplish the goals I set, and bring my ideas into reality. And I have some pretty awesome ideas. Hope you're ready.

#yearofvision26

No comments:

Post a Comment