Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!

We are officially one day closer to the weekend.

This Tuesday I'm going to risk sounding a bit like your grandmother but I hope you bear with me. 

Today I want to inspire you to stand tall. You are beautiful. You are talented. Put your best self forward. Or as my trainers say, "lead life with your heart".




Keep your head up. Push your shoulders back. Be ready to greet the new day and all that it brings. 

Did you know that your posture affects your circulation, your breathing, and your digestion? Good posture also works wonders on your confidence and frame of mind. Try these simple exercises before walking out the door this morning, during your lunch break, and before you go to bed. I promise you'll feel a difference in how you carry yourself. (P.S. If you're stuck in an office all day like I am, here are some additional tips for you. Don't forget to take regular breaks and move your body!)




Also, in case you need a little extra inspiration, this time-lapse video of a snowflake got me oddly excited about spring. Only 23 more days! Not that I'm counting or anything...


No comments:

Post a Comment