Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Little Cleaning Each Day

I've never understood how a house with 2 people living in it can get dirty. Really, how do the dishes pile up and why are there 8 pairs of shoes strewn about the living room? How come I spend every Saturday doing the same chores instead of eating banana pancakes in my pajamas? It doesn't make sense.

Then I thought, if I do a little cleaning each day, I bet I can spend more quality time with pancakes on Saturdays.

I must be slow because the idea seriously never dawned on me. I browsed through Pinterest, looking at various chore lists then put together my own with the chores that we need. Because we only have 2 people living in my house, my list is simple but the basic outline will work for most families. Also, having young ones around just adds to the number of helpers right? (That's the idealist who doesn't have children coming out.)


No comments:

Post a Comment