Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Time For a Cleanse

Remember my plea for motivation
 
Didn't work.
 
I overslept this morning, another missed run. Bummer.
 
So instead of coping by eating a bag of Famous Amos cookies and Oreos for a "snack" at work (no, I didn't do that yesterday...) I decided to try a different approach today. A 2-Day Cleanse.

 
I spent my morning rushing around trying to prepare all these meals and snacks for work today. Luckily, I had this on the brain earlier this week so I had picked up a couple things from the store (a.k.a. my husband picked up groceries for me yesterday, sheesh I'm slacking). Side Note: it's not super appetizing to cook chicken breast before 7 AM. I'd recommend cooking that the day before.
 
I didn't get my hair curled or plan a cute outfit, but I did spend the morning helping my insides look better.
 
Here's to a fresh start!
 
[So far I've only had breakfast. I feel good but it wasn't my favorite. Maybe becuase I used almond milk which is also NOT my favorite. I like the protein though.]
 
*Try the cleanse for yourself! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment